Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

ups and downs... this past few months

It has been about 2 mths since our last post. well anyway.... a lot have been going around...Asa graduated on d 2nd day of raya... we went back to London for his graduation but unfortunately I didn't attend the function as there were some complications with my pregnancy...

Yes.. to those who have not heard the news yet.. I am pregnant but before anyone gets all excited about it....I am facing a threatened miscarriage since the last few weeks and I am still not out of the woods yet... so... pls pls pls pray with me that everything will be ok. I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant. 2 days ago I was bleeding quite heavily and had to be admitted to the hospital and the Dr had an ultrascan done to check if everything was alright (I thought I was having a miscarriage because I had cramps and there was a lot of blood). The scan showed that the fetus is fine and it has a heartbeat(We were really relieved that it finally has a heartbeat because that's a good sign.When I started bleeding about 2 weeks ago everyone was concerned that the fetus is not developing and I would have to abort it)SO...... now it is a waiting game.... I will have to get a lot of bed rest which also means a lot of mc's..( currently I have already taken about 7 days of MC... hopefully I won't get into trouble with PNB but i don't really care anymore about my performance at work because all I want now is for this baby to be OK..).

If I can get through my 1st trimester( ie 1st 3mths of pregnancy) than insyaAllah this baby will be ok because it is stronger by then. The reason for my bleeding is unknown apparently sometimes this thing happens... there are a lot of reason for it but the Dr cannot determine exactly the reason for my bleeding. Am I scared?? yes... but.. Asa and my parents are always beside me to comfort me and to take care of me (mind you I am a really tough patient. I cannot sit still for so long on in my bed). I am still having morning sickness... evening sickness... all day sickness sometimes... it's hard for me to eat anything because i cannot stand the smell and if I do eat.. some of it will come out again(muntahlah apa lagi) and I know Asa is very worried because I'm not eating but... I am trying.

Well... I guess that's it...wish me well and insyaAllah I will keep everyone updated. I am afraid of losing it, but rezeki di tangan Tuhan. If takde rezeki sekarang.. there's always time later on.. after all we are still young. It is sad to lose it now.. but Asa keeps on comforting me by saying that if it already has a soul.. it will wait for us in heaven. Asa has been very patient with my moodswings and me being all emotional and I have to say.... I am very very lucky to have him by my side.

awanis

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be strong..insya Allah everything's gonna be fine.

Anonymous said...

tawakal..
hope for the best outcome..

Wanis, Asa.. be strong.. insyaallah the foetus will be strong too..

Anonymous said...

awanis...

have lotsa rest.. sikboh gago2 nak molah keja berat ya... mun dpt makan.. makan... mun sik.. biarpun nya sikit.. at least nya nutritious... meaning ada vitamin suma.. kakya makan pakei energy suma k?

I pray that everything will be ok.. Insya-Allah..

Anonymous said...

yeah..be strong..
insyaAllah you'll be fine..
will be praying..
take care..

Anonymous said...

i'll pray for all three of you :)

Nyz said...

thanks you ppl!!! insyaAllah kalau ada rezeki by June nx yr we will be parents and all of you will be unc and aunties!! hahahahaha

eddie handal said...

wanis and asa.

sumpah best gile! ape2 bersabar ok.

wish i can have a baby now.

anyway, CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

eyyy...hopefully everything is fine..insyaallah..be strong n have faith..its the first baby of 9600 if its gonna be..huhu.yes!!send my salama to asa... -aL-

Anonymous said...

eyyy...hopefully everything is fine..insyaallah..be strong n have faith..its the first baby of 9600 ,if its gonna be..huhu.yes!!send my salam to asa... -aL-