Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Monday, November 03, 2008

The newspaper....

I no longer read the first few pages of the newspaper. It sucks big time. Everyday it's the same thing. The political scene in Malaysia sucks. The PIP (people in power) are not looking out for the rakyat but more to themselves. But I like the current MB Selangor. He is a businessman not a politician and when I read his interviews there're no nonsense there. Just straight forward answers. This most certainly do not mean that I am for his party. Unfortunately.. I do not believe on the saying... choose the party not the person running for the party (I believe the PM did say this during the election). If you hold on to this then might as well put a donkey up for election ....

Just some random thoughts...

awanis

No comments: