Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Sunday, August 13, 2006

It has been a while...

I have been in Malaysia for quite some time now. But only these few days have everything else in my life slowed down to a manageable speed. I haven't been blogging for quite some time, and I'm not quite sure where to start actually.

For starter, Awanis guests', the lovely Najma and Shanela just went back to London on the Wednesday. Before that, they have been staying for two weeks. I, as usual have been a faithful chaperone for the ladies during their and weirdly I haven't seen my pay yet. Anywho, I hope they have a lovely time in Malaysia. Well I do feel proud as a Malaysian to be showing them around to all the attraction in Malaysia, there a plenty of them around. So guys, next time let us just 'Cuti-cuti Malaysia' only ok ;)

We forgot to buy them a parting gift but I said to Wanis, no need cos we already gave them something. 'Black Gold', prices have even doubled since last year.

That's it for now, will be posting again shortly.

No comments: