Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

he or she????

Yep yep.. we thought we would find out the gender of the baby last week but since the baby is in breach i.e kaki bwh kepala atas... there's no room for it to stretch so we cannot see its u-know-what.

Anyway.. i think i need help in finding a name for this baby.The plan is to have a name that starts with the letter 'A' but the problem is almost everyone in our family has names that starts with the same letter so all the good names that i like eg. asyraff,arman,adam,anisah etc are taken.Give me ideas plssss!!!Asa only gave me 2 ideas for a boy's name
1) aragorn - so that the child will be called aragon son of asahara (i know..LAME!!!)
2) analkin skywalker...- no comment

see my dilemma.....

For a girl's name... asa also gave 2 ideas
1) arwen - LAME!!
2) azhani - i quite like this BUT.. azhani bt azhari??? well not too sure abt that.

I appreciate some good ideas ok ppl!!!

Other than that life is... the usual. u tell me wut u want to know n i'll tell u... because seriously ppl there's nothing going on in our life currently.

However we(mgmt trainees) did have a presentation which was supposedly our final assessment to determine which dept we're going to. It made no difference to me how I did during the presentation because our bos told us that he would do everything that he can to keep us and I think I'm happy to stay where I am. But my sr officer did advice me to do ACCA or other professional qualifications if I were to stay in accounts because that is basically the only way for me to go anywhere in the dept... so yeah.. am planning to study but am still trying to sort out the time and finances since Asa is also planning to continue his studies.I just hope I can do all this and be a mother at the same time.

I guess that's all for now..

awanis

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

awanis..letakla gambar latest ko!! nak tgk cemane perut ko skrg :D :D
btw i like adriana nama member (kakak aku)

Anonymous said...

I think Amani for a girl will be beautiful!

AizatChe said...

azhani bt azhari sounds good actually. but i vote for aragon

relucent said...

Boy:
Azidi Naufal bin Azhari

Nickname bile dah besar boleh jadik:
1. Didi
2. Nopal
3. Aragorn (influenced by his father calling him in front of his friend on his 8th bday party)

Girl:
Aleya Natrah bt Azhari

Nickname bile dah besar boleh jadik:
1. Leia (cool aint it?)
2. Netah (God forbid)
3. Princess (influenced by watching too much Cerekarama bersama Jalaluddin Hassan)

Anonymous said...

anonymous: I am actually considering amani. I really like the name and if it's a boy arman. (although my cousin is already arman)

syigha: okies nnt when i have the time i'll post u my pic. mmg zoom terus kat perut.klu rajin buat before after. hahah but dak2 nih ckp xnmpk mcm pregnant nmpk mcm aku baru lepas byk mkn

aizat: i veto aragorn FOREVER!! i do not want my child to hate me.. hahaha

dug: I am actually considering aleya ..lurveeee the name... but not so sure abt azidi though. do u know the meaning?

relucent said...

ouh..ape meaning dia?

Anonymous said...

please dont choose "Aznil" or "Azwan" .

Anonymous said...

waq: believe me.. itu first thing aku veto

dug: i dunno. i'm asking u

nuestra familia said...

Hey what happens to Anakin?!

Anonymous said...

since nama tu doa, info laa apa yg korang wish your baby to be..

to asa : aragorn is better than anakin.. aragorn is always a good guy but anakin not..

AizatChe said...

ok i got new suggestions:

if boy:

aizat (hahaha he may grow up to be like me!)

or

azlan (or be like Lan!)

if girl:

anisah

or

aisyah

sounds decent enuff :)

Anonymous said...

boy : Arman is nice, Adam ada mcm omputih, Adib = berpengetahuan (kalau tak silap), Asfar = cahaya pagi

girl: Suka Amani, Aishah pun (the Aishah's I've seen so far, most of them muka nampak sweet), Arfah = kehebatan, Asfa = pemelihara

relucent said...

senang cite asa, awanis..check je sini. http://www.darulnuman.com/mhikmah/nama/lelaki/index.html

tapi ni himpunan nama2 anak2 lelaki jela tapi ade makna die sekali.

Annas takde..tapi anas ade. Tgk meaning die..no wonder la. hahaha.

Dr Viknesh Jayapalen said...

what about Aramugam if its a guy?

haha.. just kidding. I like the names Asyraff or Ashraf (i think Ash will be cool nick name).

Azhani is really a very nice name for a girl. Azura? I think all Azura's a pretty.

;)

SalamMedia said...

baby boy - amran
baby girl - alisa

these two only i can offer. both were close and very good people.

SalamMedia said...

another one,

azyani = best of the best (in arabic)
for girl.im sure nak AZ jugak kan?

azyani bt azhari, looks and sounds good.

SalamMedia said...

azhani bukan awek asa yg lame ke? kenangan lalu ni

als said...

Hello asahara and awanis! Just come across you guys punya blog. I'm alia adik lada nak menyibuk cos this post sounds interesting! =P

I suggest, Alia or Aiman for a girl! As for a boy, Ahnaf or Affan (ask Lada why.. he'll agree!!)

Azharina bt Azhari pun ok.

Anyway good luck with the baby! =)

Anonymous said...

aminah for a girl
awang for a boy
:P

Madeku367 said...

rasanya aku ada suggest 'amani' kat sini aritu. tp aku tak post kot sbb malu2 nak sebut nama tu haha!

ok2 seriously amani mmg best nama. cuma kena tambah sket. something amani azhari

Anonymous said...

hello awanis n asa, congrats with the baby (sorila lambat sungguh berita spi ke welsh valley nih)
anyway, aidan sounds nice for a boy (senang melayu dan omputeh nk sebut)and amna for a girl..simple names and takyah nk di abbrv. retain the meaning.