Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ramadhan and Eid

Ramadhan has been uneventful. Everything was same old same old except Asa lost quite a bit of weight and his tummy is definitely smaller. Certainly an adjustment for Azalia because she's so used to 'parking' her leg on Asa's tummy whenever he carries her around. The weightloss has inspired Asa to fast longer. ader hati nak fast for one year. I told him to go slow first and start with puasa enam. Nazar Azalia selamat pun belum habis lagi.

There's not much prep for Raya. I've never really got all excited about new baju raya and stuff when I was small anyway.(Mak je yg excited and see it as a must... then again.. we had to buy new ones anyway, the only time we wore baju kurung was during raya..) Since this time around I have loads of baju kurung for office and kenduri and stuff and there are a few which have only seen the light of day once or twice.. I've decided no new ones for me.. just those. Ala this time balik Kuching pun.. they've never seen my baju kurungs anyway. Asa has two new baju melayu from my brother's wedding so none for him too. And Azalia has tons of dresses which she only wore once or twice and since they are all very lovely sayang kalau tak puas pakai so non for her too (although I am planning to sew her one baju kurung but till today I have yet to do it.. potong dah.. jahit je belum.. so let's just hope I start sewing soon ok)

This year it's raya in Kuching and I am very very excited. I love going back to Kuching because my dad's family are so huge and things will be noisy and chaotic and tiring but that's how gathering are suppose to be. I love my mom's side too but since 6 siblings is way less than 16 siblings.. of course abah's side is much more 'happening'. hehehehehe. Azalia can also play with my cousins and nieces which is great because she can play with girls!! yeay!!. On my mom's side there are only boys and I think she's getting lasak like the boys too now. Nothing wrong with that since I was a bit of a tomboy myself when I was little(until primary kot)..a tomboy with long hair because I hate short hair... kakakakaka.

So that's all about our Ramadhan and the upcoming Eid. I know I have been blogging a lot less lately but this is due to playing with Azalia at night and when we're not playing she usually hogs the computer to watch her cartoons. And I don't really like blogging at the office.

So Happy Ramadhan everyone and Eid Mubarak.

No comments: