Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Thursday, May 25, 2006

pecah masuk!!!

hehehe... yerps I am breaking an entry to my hubby's own blog. reasons???
1) because I am bored
2) My final 2 papers are in 10 days time.
3) asa is doing his project(hopefully..am tired of nagging him about it ) so it'll be days before he enters another entry

yerp yerp....now and then I will jot some annoying entry in this blog. hehehehhehe bleh yek asa bleh yek :). buhsan aaaa buhsan buhsan..... nak gi jalan!!!!!!!!!!!but have to kira2 ongkos since I have to pay rent for July ( thank God only for 2 weeks) and PAY for my graduation ceremony... YES PAY!!!!!LSE wants us to PAY for each guests and the photo packages is so NOT worth the money I am paying for it ( IF i plan to take it). I think I should find other photo shops that will offer a better deal... Any suggestions??? Mak wants me to take one photo of me alone,another with her and abah, and another with asa.. that's 3 photos.... aiyoooo kalau mak,abah and asa terus tak bleh ke... jimat duit.... hehehehehe sejak kawen ni extra berkira pulak because now I'm counting for 2 not 1.

Oh btw.. I am planning to see Cats the musical in Cardiff on June 24th.. ( I think or maybe it's the 22nd.. can't remember..) anyone wants to join??? am going to buy the tics as soon as my exams are over.. AND I am also planning to see Mary Poppins after the exams.... saper nak join???? tell me k... I doubt there's any cheap tics for Mary Popps.. but everyone says it's worth every penny... so do tell ok... and.. hmmmm wut else... I want to see Chicago but am not willing to pay full price so most likely after my exams (6June) will pop into the theatre to see if they have any student price tics for the day... anyone up for it????

Ok.... I think that's it... should be going home and do my revision.
-awanis-

3 comments:

Nyz said...

yeay asma!!!! cats aku plan nak pergi 22June.. I think its on a saturday.. nak kene tanye aiza dier free ke tak... baru confirm sumer ok.. oh and the tics £24.. front stalls!! kite tgk matinee k.

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»