Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just the two of us....

Asa is away for training in Mersing for 10 days. So it's just me and Azalia(and my parents of course).

Right now Azalia is playing on the bed. Alone. She loves to play with her books just flipping the pages and shove them into people's faces or laps , a sign saying " Please read to me". She's also learning how to talk. She's making sounds with intonations (although most of the time it sounds like a question. Maybe she's trying to ask something). The only understandble words are "mama" which refers to me and "mamam" which means food. I also finds it amusing when she sees something new and makes "ooohh" and "aaahhh" sounds.

She also puts her pointing finger on her nose, a sign she's mad or disapproves of something. Needless to say she does this a lot when she wants something and we don't give it to her. (Asa taught her this when he was trying to tell her not to do something).

I think Azalia inherited my 'kayu-ness' when it comes to dancing. Caught her watching the show Fun song factory and she tried to follow the dance but the only body parts that was moving was her hand, head and leg. The middle part (ie. the bum,) did not move at all... heheheh so funny.

Had a bet with dina and a colleague of mine that I will be missing Asa badly (sampai nangis) after a week. Told them it's not going to happen and will stick to that... hahahahaha.

Will be babysitting my cousins(4 boys age range from 10-2 years old)and of course there's Azalia. Will have to plan some activities for them. Maybe swimming in the morning, computer games at home and Playground in the evening. The toughest will be handling the 2 year old and Azalia at the same time. hmmmmm. The most I've ever babysit is 3 kids. Now I have to handle 5... wish me luck.

-wanis-

No comments: