Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Saturday, July 05, 2008

of tantrums

Azalia is 1 now, and boy (or should I say girl.. hehe i know.. lame.. whatever) she is a handful. I am thankful that she has her father's good natured-ness though ( but please oh please don't let her be so blur)

Azalia now knows how to throw tantrums when she doesn't get things her way, for example, she cries really really loud when she doesn't want to sleep even though she's yawning away and since the room is dark so she thinks " if i stay here, i will surely fall asleep" so she cries and coughs( yes she likes to fake coughing after she realises we were really attentive when she had a cough last time) to force me to bring her outside in front of the TV. Of course I didn't (even when my dad wants to sbb.. kesian cucu dia nangis). I have to be firm and show her who's boss. Melentur buluh biarlah dari rebung.. kan. So she cries and coughs while I pretend to be sleeping and after a few minutes she'll be too tired to fight her sleepiness and put her fingers in her mouth and sleep.(yes she still sucks her fingers before she sleeps and by fingers I mean the middle and ring finger. weird right)

Anyway, she also throws herself to the floor when I don't let her play with certain stuff. And by stuff I mean handphones, the remote control, cds, keyboards, mouse.. etc. Thank God for the TV. Seriously.. bukak channel 613 and she's distracted. hehehe....I know... Not good to rely on TV. But I only use it to distract her just for a sec. ( yeah right.. I also use it to entertain her.. don't get me wrong we still play with her but .. she's sooooo active(alhamdullilah) and needs stimulation like almost all the time so.. I need a break..
seriously)

Ok.. so how does a child.. an innocent, suci bak kain yang putih child pick up these negative habits. well.. I blame the genes. Well mine to be exact. Apparently I can be a pain in the A-double snakes.(get it.. hehe). I throw a lot and I mean a lot(and for quite a long period)of tantrums. And my tantrums apparently according to my mum is like lying-on-the kitchen-floor-and-spinning-my-body type of tantrums. But unlike Azalia, the way to distract me (or pujuk me) was to give me food.. eheehehehe(yeah this even works when I'm angry.. Asa learned this the hard way).

So.... I thank GOD because Asa is such a good natured person because I think because of his genes, Azalia is a very very good natured girl and when she has her tantrums .. it's short and senang nak pujuk.

Syukur alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

Dina said...

seriously Wanis?
i can just imagine tiny you throwing urself on the floor and spinning.
lol!