Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Friday, February 29, 2008

Azalia's first word.

I'm writing this on behalf of Asa. He insists I blog about this because he's so excited that his method worked. Azalia's first word is officialy "Abah" much to my dismay.. siot tol Asa.Senyap2 gi ajar dier abah... tak ajar sebut mak langsung. We were in the car with Azalia happily sitting in her car seat at the back when suddenly Asa said... "abah" and Azalia responded with this teeny voice "Abah" and everytime Asa repeats, she follows.Imagine my shock.... I mean she baby talk a lot but never a clear word... there's dadadada when she's happy... mamamamma when she cries... balblablablabla for everything else but this is a 2 syllable word... "a-bah". hmmmphhhh... Asa is so proud. I'm proud too. Our baby's all big now. huhuhuhuhu.

p.s: I tried making her say emak.. but she just gave me this blank stares and smile. aiyaaaaaa....

No comments: