Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Friday, February 22, 2008

Fever in February

Am down with fever since Thursday. Takut Azalia jangkit but alhamdulillah for now she hasn't got it and hopefully will not get it. So I'm having a long weekend this week. Nasib not much work at the office or I'll be filled with guilt. Assignments are due on Monday so you would think it's a good time for me to start doing my assignment... NOTTTT.... hehehehe ok ok ok will start doing it.. maybe later tonight when Azalia's asleep.

Alhamdulillah Azalia was willing to sleep in her cot last night. My temperature gone up again yesterday night so was worried that she'll catch whatever I'm having if she sleeps with me. Re-positioned the cot so that she can still sleep beside me when she's in her cot. But I like sleeping beside her especially now that she doesn't push me away when I hug her.( Yes people, my daughter doesn't like to be hugged or held for a long time except when she's in unknown territory. Very the independant lah she. Always want to play only.)

I think I have to register for my ACCA exam soon. But am still not sure how many papers I should take. anyone have any suggestions. bear in mind.. I have Azalia and work. Need to squeeze some time to study. Maybe I should tahan my mata everytime tidurkan Azalia then I wouldn't sleep so early and have the night to study. hmmmmmm. kene tabahkan hati n mata ni.

Azalia's upper teeth are coming out. Oh ya...2 gigi bawah dah keluar last month dah. Don't remember blogging about that.

So an update on the father? well.... slight fever. not as bad as mine. Election is near so he has to be on duty some nights for something ... paksa rela GLC dia suruh. . the week before last week he took 2 days off to play in the KL pro tour magic pekebende ntah. Was surprised to see some newspapers writing a short article on it. SO GEEKY I TELL YOU!!! won't disclose his partner in crime..BUT sanggup tu dua dua amik cuti!!!!!

so what else what else.... my brother got engaged. My sister's computer got stolen in Uni. I know this is bad but I bet it was an inside job. most probably the guards. If not the guards then they certainly didn't do their job at all!!!... the thief potong the grill ok.. you know how long that takes. if you were doing your rounds... you would've caught them.ok enough on that.

Did a little baking a couple of weeks ago. baked some choc chip cookies. some butter cupcakes with strawberry filling. Azalia loved both of them.. hehehehehe.

I guess that's all... basically this sums up my February.

1 comment:

Shu said...

awanis, shu perlukan bantuan tips utk feeding EBM melalui botol la. i mean, bape lama tahan, camne nak panas kan, bape bnyk nak bagi for 2-3months baby etc. please..? hmm kalau free, ajarla ye.. my emel zshuhada@gmail. thank you soooooo much.