Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Monday, February 11, 2008

life...

Hmmm.... It has been busy busy busy lately. Azalia is now Azalia the explorer... can't sit still... Thank god I bought that playpen gate thingy. Nih baru merangkak.. not yet walking. No Awanis don't complain... syukur your baby is healthy. Having a baby... your life no longer yours anymore. Your baby owns you. When they reach their toddler years, you are the boss but till then, they are the boss of you. Asa thinks I give in to early when she cries for attention and he thinks its funny when Azalia merajuk I pun merajuk... siap main tolak2 lagi. Azalia just laughs when I do that. she thinks I'm playing with her. She also pulls my hair and puts them in her mouth. sakit lah.. she thinks I'm her doll.

But I love her smiles.. I'm addicted to them. I love her laughs, and how she gets excited and quickly crawls towards me when I come back from work. I love when she clings to me, and sleeps beside me. I love everything about her even when she annoys me with her unwillingness to sleep even when she is sleepy.(Sometimes its funny seeing her trying to shake off her sleepiness.. she shakes her head and laugh and cry at the same time).

She's easily distracted which means "I don't want to eat.. I want to see the world" when we go jalan-jalan. She loves her baby carrier and Asa will let her touch everything when she's in it. Asa feels like a pregnant father when he carries her in it.

My heart melts whenever I see Asa and Azalia play together. I'm just filled with happiness whenever I see my little family together. My life... definitely not mine... but I'm happy with it.

This is what we wake up to almost every morning:




wanyz

No comments: