Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Friday, June 09, 2006

Episode V: The Mice Strikes Back

Ok.. Although our household manage to kill the last mouse and chase them running back into the sewer (does London have sewer nway?), they're back..

Jeng jeng jeng.. Earlier today wanis was startled of the familiar sight of the cute mouse near the fridge.. But the weird thing is, it look like it's trying to chase its tail. Kinda like stupid dogs, but wait a second I thought the mouse was clever. It manages to find food in the rubbish bin nway.. Amids the confusion I decided to grab the mouse using my hand and throw it outside the house in the back, through the toilet window. Of course I used a plastic bag as glove as I don't want to catch a mosuefever if there is such a thing. Turn out when we checked later that morning, the mouse trap had sprung but the mouse wasn't trapped.. Maybe it catched its tail, and the mouse then was trying to lick it's own wound better.. Dude, that's impossible.. It's like trying to lick you elbow when you scratched it.

Well I thought that was it. Our house now is free of vermin at last.. Suddenly, I catched a sight of another furball.. It's even tinier than the one I've thrown away.. Now they're back, with kids.. Not kidding you.. At least they're cute..

Well nway I just set the trap again and just wait for the finale. Episode VI: The Return of the Mice... Coming soon in THX..

P/S: You tried licking your elbow didn't you? ;)

No comments: