Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Monday, June 19, 2006

Finally.. A free man at last..

Yes yes yes.. Finally I have finished all things that have anything to do with Imperial College. Just finished my presentation on "Damping of a Wind Turbine in a Doubly-Fed Induction Generators"... I'm a free man at last!!.. Well, technically I will only be truly madly deeply free in 10 years time, during which my contract with Telekom Malaysia would have expire at last.. But then I would be a slave to my bank to pay for house mortgage and car, which might be just a Kancil still then.. Anak bini nak campak mana weh.. I guess people nowadays will have to learn how to live in debt, not like in the old days where everything kena bayar tunai enchik..

Nway, I'm so glad that I finish my university life this year. Another year here wouldn't make that much different I think nway.. Plus, that would be another whole year of abstinence and misery.. No~.. So there's much good to be back in Malaysia than not. Like old pepatah saying, hujan emas di negara orang hujan batu di negara sendiri, lebih baik curik emas tuh pastuh bwk balik ke negara sendiri..

Hehe.. nway I think that's enough rambling for today.. My next entry will be update on my MTGO life.. reader's beware, it's going to get boring later..

Nway, see u later mate :)

No comments: