Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Friday, June 23, 2006

Updates

Since my last entry I have been catching up with LSEians for lunch or dinner,lazying around,kemas rumah(terpaksa..bapak mentua nak datang),watching tv and renting dvds, made chocolate tarts and strawberry tarts and eating them 2-3 in a day,(yes I am gaining a lot of weight..but asa will always be fatter..hahaha i will make sure of that.gemuk tapi sihat ok... bukan overweight)temaning and layaning my uncle and asa's father who were both coincidently in London for work.

Asa on the other hand, was busy with his project. Now that he is free he is spending most of his time playing computer games while Asma and I are off to our musical tour. Well... actually only 2 musicals. Cats which we just watched today and it was GRRRRRREAT( btw I am in cardiff now with Asma and Asa is back at home main game spt biasa)!! and mary poppins next thurs... OMG OMG balik malaysia takde musical NOOOOOOOOO!!!!(gaya terjunam dlm jurang..have been watching too much scrubs)...

awanis

No comments: