Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Friday, June 02, 2006

it's a small world after all...

1. Chatted with my cousin from my sarawak side today and he said he's in KL attending his cousin's wedding, who happens to know me because she is a senior in KMYS. She is getting married to a fellow KMYsian who is my brother's friend from school.

2. Azren and I met and became good friends in LSE, but I had her notes during a-levels ( she was in Taylors) because a friend gave them to me..and I only knew this when I first saw her handwriting in LSE and it looked sooo familiar.

3. During our wedding, my friend, Thrish, from high school came up to me and said, her aunt is here too, and apparently is my mom's good friend, and another friend, Shaf just saw her cousin, who is actually asa's schoolmate, and my cousin (sarawak side) told me her boyfriend ( i think now ex) just told her his friends are at the wedding who happens to be my friends too.

4. Before our wedding, my brother told me, he was talking about me (the sister who is getting married at 22) to his friend A, and A was also telling him that his friend( who is also 22) is also getting married. After exchanging some info about the details of the wedding, they discovered that they were actually talking about the same couple ( A's friend was asa btw) . A is also the nephew of my dad's university friend.

5. ok this might be more of a coincidence than a "small world after all" incident, but..... when I was small, I always said, I would marry someone whose name starts with the letter A. I also like to doodle and I don't know why, but my doodle has always been about coconut trees. Asa's name starts with the letter A and when I was going through my stuff, I noticed that in the first birthday card that Asa gave to me, next to his signature was a coconut tree. coincidence??? well I like to think that inilah jodoh.. hahahahaha.

awanis.

8 comments:

Dina said...

aww... coolnye point number 5. heheh
but numbers 3 and 4 byk sgt 'friend' sampai i lost track whose friend was whose. tee hee

Irfan said...

awanis = cousin dgn semua orang

fadh said...

awww... the last part is SOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~~~!!!!

Anonymous said...

eh irpere.. ko bukan cousin aku pun..

Nyz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nyz said...

hehhe tersilap letak comment... anyways

irpere: anonymous was me

dina: had trouble explaining it too

fadh: bukan selalu i sweet sweet ni..kikiki..the stress of exams is getting to me.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»