Let Google find what you seek~

Custom Search

Friday, June 09, 2006

post mortem

And so it begins, the end of my undergraduate study in LSE. Who would have thought, I would be missing this place. Not the exams believe me... but the people. From the Malaysians, to the sisters from all over the world who congregates in the prayer room, from my classmates to those who I often am surrounded with in the lecture theatre, they have certainly enriched my life here. It is not only the degree I am bringing back to Malaysia, but my experience here which is worth much much more in my opinion. With about 70% foreign student, I do not feel like a minority, but very much a part of this institute. The academic side of things however, is another matter. Yes, it is different, they do throw us in the pool and expect us to learn to swim by ourselves, but there are those few(very few) lecturers and class teachers who make the effort to inspire us and teach...

So if someone were to ask my opinion on whether they should choose LSE for their undergraduate studies, I would say you should, not because of the reputation, not because of the supposedly excellent quality of the teaching(the academic staff are of high quality, top in their field, but, a good researcher does not necessarily make a good teacher) but do attend this institute for the diversity, the culture, the experience and it certainly teaches you to stand on your own two feet.

So, what's next for me, PNB of course, and what about my studies? well, I never had a detailed plan for my life(alhamdulillah look where it got me, good uni, loving husband), so we just have to wait and see.

awanis.

p.s: asa still busy with his project, he sends his regards though!! He said he may right an entry on another mouse.. hahahaha yes there's another one in our house. but asacaught it... thank God!!!!

No comments: